Do you want to develop your facilitation skills?
Then this program is for you! Over 5 sessions, you will learn and develop facilitation skills that you can apply when you facilitate any workshop, training, or support group. Everything we do in this training recognizes the systemic issues that participants of your workshops could be dealing with. As facilitators, it is essential that we facilitate with an understanding of the complexity of systemic issues and how they impact one’s mental health and feeling of safety. Creating a safer space where people are able to learn and have a little fun is the first step!
- discuss adult learning styles;
- talk about safety, discomfort, and growth in a learning environment;
- cover techniques needed for facilitating;
- learn about co-facilitation;
- explore the importance of sharing your story;
- learn how to deal with difficult situations that could come up; and
- practice our facilitation skills!
Training Developed and Facilitated by Jenn Cusick from Luminate Wellness
You will receive a certificate following training if you attend 85% of the required time and complete all the practice exercises.
There are no upcoming events for this course/group.